Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It’s raining, it’s pouring, I wish I was snoring

The drought has been waylaid for a little bit at least. We have had rain since last Wednesday and it is much appreciated. However, on a side note – it did storm last Wednesday night during the season finale of LOST and my TV went out twice, which wasn’t too bad in itself, but the fricken’ cable box took for fricken’ ever to reboot and I had to call Renee to find out what was going on. And the upside is that there is always HULU.

We needed the rain really bad. Our water restrictions have been down to a day and only for certain hours. I gave up on my yard keeping my attentions on my vegetables and herbies. But now I am wishing for a little sunshine. The gray sky and din of the raindrops makes me very sleepy. Life goes on and I drag myself to and from work and hope for the best when I get home.

The weatherman says to expect five more days of rain and cooler temps which means I can also save some dough on the AC plus make use of all that soup I have in the freezer to warm me up. Thank God for the rain and may be all lift a toast to that.

No comments: