Saturday, February 25, 2012

And The Award Goes To ...


Prior to Oscars big night were the local Addy awards. Yours truly got a silver award for a self-promotion piece (it was a self promotion for my company).

That wasn’t even the highlight of the evening. The awards reception was at the new Dali Museum and it was a first visit for me. The building is impressive and though I had toured the art many times, the new layout was stunning. Our docent was fun and informative with tales about the Master and little tidbits that I didn’t even know. I highly recommend a visit if you get a chance when you’re in St. Pete.

Heart Healthy Month Tip: Take some time do take in some art. Anything from the Masters such as Dali here to those great works on the fridge done my children will expand your vision and keep you young at heart.

No comments: