Thursday, November 14, 2013

Believing in Me – 40 Days of Thankfulness


Have you ever had a friend that really believed in you? Someone you could share your dreams with and who didn’t counter them with an argument or discourage you in anyway? In fact, they encouraged you and told you how brilliant and talented you were?

That’s my friend Renee. She is one of my most artistic and spiritual friends who lives life like there is no tomorrow. She has been encouraging me for months (if not years) to start an Etsy shop for all of my knitting. I never felt that I was prepared or good enough or that anyone would even like my stuff, but she believed in me.

A successful Etsy entrepreneur, Renee has the belief that if one has an artistic gift they should run with it and share it. I always had an excuse and when I told her I was ready to take the plunge she was very excited for me where others told me pretty much that I had a one-in-a-million chance of being a success. I’m glad I listened to her.

I am still waiting for my first sale and staying positive like Renee all the way since I can feel her telling me that I can do it.

Thank you Renee for not only being a friend, but for being my creative guardian angel. 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Having friends like Renee is a true blessing. I'm sure your shop will be an amazing success in no time!