Monday, November 11, 2013

Doggie Snores – 40 Days of Thankfulness


If you didn’t already know, pugs snore really loud! But for me it’s actually a very soothing sound. Some people fall asleep to nature sounds or rain falling in the woods or calming music. I prefer Polly’s snores since I know when she is snoring all is well in her world.

Lately Polly has been having some digestive problems and woke me up last night panting and trying to get out of her crate so she could go potty. I woke up from a deep sleep at 2 am and heard her heavy breathing knowing that she was is distress. I got her out, she got it out and all was well I hoped.

I couldn’t fall back asleep however, until I heard her steady snores wafting from the crate beside the bed. I knew the emergency had passed and we could all return to slumber.

I just love my Polly Girl and her snoring snoozes. 



No comments: