Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Treasure of Holiday Web Inspirations


Though I love Pinterest, life was a touch more interesting when one had to actually find Holiday decorating, baking, and gift giving ideas themselves on the many Web pages once perused.

Here are a few of my finds:

Make your own Christmas card in Photoshop – even a novice like me can do this.

Glass Ornaments have so much potential – try this idea or for knit wits like me use scraps of yarn.

Need a Christmas shirt but don’t want to win the Ugly Sweater Contest? This one is easy peasy and fun to make your own designs.

I’m all about simplifying and this wrapping is a great way to keep it simple and still be very charming.

Need something for the pet lover in your life? This ornament embraces their love of animals and your love of DIY.

A touch of home in a wreath for the door.

It wouldn’t be a holiday without a special cocktail and cold weather just calls for Bourbon. 


No comments: